In the 80's and 90's many people believed that in the 2000's we would have robots in our daily lives. Just like flying cars this idea has not turned into reality but you can get into the robot action with the Robojack pokie from Microgaming.
To play Robojack you're looking at a minimum bet of 30 cents per game to cover all 243 ways. You can bet up to 10 credits per way and also have the option of choosing credit levels starting at 1 cent and going up to a dollar.
The Robojack logo is wild for everything but the scatters and getting five on any way pays 2,500 credits or 25,000 credits if you're playing max bet (10 credits per way).
To win the free games feature on Robojack you need three or more scattered Bonus symbols. You then move to a second screen stage where you are awarded one of five Robots who give you a special bonus on the feature games.
If you're not happy with the first randomly selected robot you can choose to have another robot selected once. The amount of free spins you can win is based on the amount of scatters you trigger the feature with and the robot bonus that you win. The detail are,
Orange Robot - Extra Wild
- Win between 12 and 60 free spins
- During the free games the Robot symbol is an extra wild
Purple Robot - Scatter Wins
- Win between 12 and 40 free spins
- Any scatter pays a random win of up to 10X
Lime Robot - Wild Reel
- Win between 4 and 20 free spins
- On each free game a random reel is turned wild
Pink Robot - Two Scatter Retrigger
- Win between 10 and 65 free spins
- Any two scatters on the screen awards 8 extra free games
Green Robot - All Wins X3
- Win between 10 and 50 free spins
- All wins during the free games are tripled
All of the robot bonuses give you different ways to win which makes every feature on Robojack exciting as you never know which robot you'll get.